Job Opening: Video Producer
Sublime Media Group, LLC
Under minimal direction, plans and facilitates studio and field-based video production duties, including planning, writing, filming, editing, sound mixing, and motion graphics. Works in collaboration with our clients and production staff to creates and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for social media, television, and digital.
- Create, develop and produce short-and long-form video content that supports marketing initiatives, training, social media, recruitment, etc.
- Operate video cameras, lights, microphones, teleprompter and other related video equipment
- Record and edit video projects, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, adding music/voice-over/sfx.
- Manage and maintain prompt, thorough, professional communication with all team members, customer, and business partners throughout all phases of a project to ensure milestones are established and met.
- Deliver video content to target audience across multiple platforms.
- Manage video assets using archiving systems.
- Provide creative guidance for many different teams with many different business needs across many types of media: video, animation, visual design, photography, and audio design.
- 2+ years of experience in video/media production.
- Working knowledge of video production equipment and process.
- Working knowledge of post-production process, workflow and software.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Able to conduct themselves in a professional environment.
- Able to clearly communicate and collaborate with team members and customers in a corporate environment.
- Able to manage many projects at once.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of professional office software.
- Knowledge of After Effects or Motion preferred.
- Demo reel or examples of work.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, references, and a link to your demo reel when applying.
We look forward to hearing from you.